stardvdcity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Mad Men Season 4 will be Released?

Go down

When Mad Men Season 4 will be Released? Empty When Mad Men Season 4 will be Released?

Post  sarali Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:28 am

I just started watching Mad Men dvd, like, 2 weeks ago. It truly is like heroin and I have watched almost every episode already. What am I going to do when I run out of episodes to watch? Everything about mad men series dvd is top-notch. I can't think of the last time I got into a TV drama like this... probably not ever. Mad Men box set never disappoints and the plot thickens and the characters continue to grow with every single episode.
When Mad Men Season 4 on dvd will be Released?

I want to order mad men box set 1-4 for a gift!!

mad men dvd uk
Mad men box set uk
mad men season 4 dvd uk

sarali

Back to top Go down

When Mad Men Season 4 will be Released? Empty Re: When Mad Men Season 4 will be Released?

Post  sarali Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:56 pm

The times, they are always a changin' on Mad Men dvd, but as often happens with this fascinatingly unpredictable series, the changes come where you least expect them. After the last several weeks of intense workplace drama, priming us for another game-changer in the wake of Don Draper's anti-tobacco manifesto, Sunday's thoroughly absorbing and entertaining fourth-season finale takes a startling hairpin turn back to the personal. Cut to the headline: Don's getting married. To Megan!

buy Mad men box set 1-4 dvd

mad men season 4 box set

sarali

Back to top Go down