stardvdcity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 8…Waiting…One Tree Hill!!!

Go down

Season 8…Waiting…One Tree Hill!!! Empty Season 8…Waiting…One Tree Hill!!!

Post  inna76 Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:11 am

I am a big fan of one tree hill, since it started and I think it just continues to improve. Some people think that since season 5 started, slowly went downhill, but I think the opposite. Certainly not the same teen drama, but because they are not teenagers anymore! I do not think people realize. They cover more things grew and now this is what I like. Not a high school teenager feel to it and maybe that is what some people do not like. I grew up! My personal opinion OTH improved each season as a whole. When it comes to season 7, I still love him. Of course, it has two original cast members, but thats ok! They moved on. I like the new characters! All! I love that they bring the stories and original characters. I like that we get more of the Halley family. I think if people continue to suffer from the new OTH then they should not see! Change the channel! Stop giving advice on a show that you do not anymore! The second thing I like about this show, which is obviously much anyway, it’s music. This show introduced me to so many new bands and artists, and since I am a music freak I am looking forward to each episode as for music. I hope that OTH will be resumed for another season! I seriously do not know what I would do if they do not. I am so sad!

------------------
24 Hours DVD 1-8
The L Word DVD 1-6
Medium DVD 1-6
One Tree Hill DVD 1-7

inna76

Back to top Go down