stardvdcity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

24 hours is definitely one of the best show ever

Go down

24 hours is definitely one of the best show ever Empty 24 hours is definitely one of the best show ever

Post  inna76 Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:22 am

I connected the 24 last week. It is an intriguing story, excellent cast of characters, and a great formula. Jack Bauer, the protagonist, the hero is the most Kick-Ass, I have seen for a long time. This formula shows (24 hours ) that each section is an hour and events in real time. Every season is the day. This is a conspiracy going on, and Jack in their study, form badass. Each actor makes the character completely. It is never a bad sign. You can easily paste TV for hours watching this. This is definitely one of the best TV EVER.

I think that would be so great if two young black van at the end was badass badass Tony Almeida and Mike Doyle (recovered from his eye injury of season 6) saving Jack and take it to the elite pay the power, would make a serious stuff kick-ass (not just the money this time) in the middle of hell Iraq is a future film. If you examine the period of 8 years here, my favorite characters are Jack Bauer, Mike Doyle, Tony Almeida and Chase Edmunds and Renee Walker.

------------------------------

24 Hours DVD 1-8
The L Word DVD 1-6
Medium DVD 1-6
One Tree Hill DVD 1-7

inna76

Back to top Go down