stardvdcity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bones is amazoning!!!

Go down

bones is amazoning!!! Empty bones is amazoning!!!

Post  inna76 Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:04 am

very original series actors / characters are! Can not get enough! Hope this series will take many years to become ..... I hope that Brennan and Booth to wake up to reality and finally got to see each other perfect game, which are ...... well, at least I hope the writers do not!

Bones is amazing, it’s serious, funny, is all you want! From the beginning, you fall for the character and love so much that it’s boring. Bones is my favorite character (of course) is so smart and so stupid bone people: Diving is fun and is so contrary and work so well together and bad at the same time. I must say that this show is one of my favorites, never get bored.

I never really thought of everything that your bones can talk about you .... even after death ... but how it is done in this series, it all seems so logical and interesting to watch. It is a difficult combination! Well, the love scenes are too big! Interaction with colleagues is an interesting and exciting spin on the show. Can not wait for new shows to air .... follow the team work!

------------------

24 Hours DVD 1-8
The L Word DVD 1-6
Medium DVD 1-6
One Tree Hill DVD 1-7

inna76

Back to top Go down