stardvdcity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Try to not miss any episode---criminal minds!!!

Go down

Try to not miss any episode---criminal minds!!! Empty Try to not miss any episode---criminal minds!!!

Post  annaluo Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:53 pm

I try not to miss any episode. I absolutely am addicted to criminal minds. Great writers, great actors make it worth watching. The stories are awesome. The unsubs are totally believable. I can not say anything bad about Criminal Minds.
Mandy Patinkin (Chicago Hope) stars as Special Agent Jason Gideon, and Thomas Gibson (Dharma & Greg) is Special Agent Aaron Hotchner. Gideon and Hotchner head up the BAU team. Each member of the team has his or her own area of expertise. Derek Morgan (former soap star Shemar Moore) specializes in obsessive crimes, while Elle Greenaway (Lola Glaudini) has a background in sexual offenses. Matthew Gray Gubler is Dr. Spencer Reid, the geeky, socially-challenged genius. A.J. Cook plays rookie agent Jennifer "J.J." Jareau, and Kirsten Vangsness is Penelope Garcia, the techie. The producers have assembled an excellent cast, with each actor well suited for his/her role, and they have great chemistry, playing off each other very well.

------------------------
Gossip Girl DVD 1-3
Zumba DVD Boxset
Navy Ncis DVD 1-7
Criminal Minds DVD 1-5
Lost DVD 1-6
Sex And The City DVD 1-6
Two and a Half Men DVD 1-7
One Tree Hill DVD 1-7
Bones DVD 1-5
House MD DVD 1-6
Desperate Housewives DVD 1-6