stardvdcity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Actor makes family ‘Modern’

Go down

Actor makes family ‘Modern’ Empty Actor makes family ‘Modern’

Post  siyu2010 Mon May 10, 2010 2:32 am

STUDIO CITY, Calif. House box set — Eric Stonestreet, who plays Cameron, the melodramatic half of the gay couple on ABC’s “Modern Family,” House dvdisn’t worried about House dvdsbeing typecast.

While he was shooting the first episode of House MD dvd“Modern Family” he was also playing a convicted rapist and murderer on House seasons“Nip/Tuck.”

“I played Oliver Platt’s legal intern on ‘ House seasons 1 5The West House MD dvdsWing,’ onHouse MD season dvd ‘CSI,’ I was the handwriting documents technician. I’ve killed a bunch one tree hill seasons 1 6of people on TV. People ask if my parents have a problem with me playing a gay man onOne Tree Hill dvd TV, I say they were more upset with meBoston Legal DVD killing people.dvd one tree hill They say, ‘one tree hill box setWhy do they Boston Legal dvd box setsee you One Tree Hill dvdas a killer?’ ”

In a way, he is a killer — one tree hill dvd seasona killer actor who has wanted to play colorful characters ever since his best friend, Paul Busenitz, dared him to audition for two plays when he was a junior in college. One Tree Hill dvd box setHe botched the “Hamlet” tryout but earned One Tree Hill dvd seasona tiny part in “PreludeBoston Legal DVD Seasons to a Kiss.”

But it wasn’t the bit part in “Prelude” that Boston Legal seasonsmade him want to act. It was the breakup with his high school sweetheart. “I was depressed and so bummed,” he shakes his curly head. “I thought she was Boston Legal dvd seasonsthe girl I was going to marry. We talk and we’re friends and buyBoston Legal DVDsee each other when I go home, and I thank her for breaking up with me. That’s the event that put me on track to be an actor. That’s when my best friend, Paul, said, ‘Change it up, do something different. Get out of this funk you’re in,’ because I was really Cheap Boston Legal DVDdepressed.”

The “corn-fed” Kansas boy, who raised pigsCharmed DVD with the 4-H, saved his money and headed for Chicago when he finished college. His dad, who owned a Big Lots-type retail store, and his mom, who was a teacher’s assistant until she retired to care for her ailing mother,Charmed DVD box set supplemented his “pig” money in Chicago.

“They helped me move into my little one-bedroomCharmed DVD Seasons apartment. It was hard for them because they left me behind, and I didn’t know what was going to happen. I didn’t know anyone in Chicago, and it was tough for them. I always remember that. I Charmed DVD Box setwrote them a letter and told them exactly what my goals were. And I didn’t know how long it was going to take,Charmed DVD Set but my goal on paperCharmed DVD 1-8 was to be on a TV show some day, DVD Charmed ” he says.

“I didn’t put it any further than that. I didn’t say Medium DVDa ‘hit’ TV show with a fantastic character. I just said a TV show. I told them I was going to work every day to achieve that goal.”

Part of that objective goaded him to L. A. Armed with Medium dvds one name, that of a casting assistant on the “Dharma & Greg” show, Stonestreet started with her. “She said, ‘Send me your head shot and we’ll call you when you’re right for something.’ ” Medium DVD Seasons

Four times he was called to try out for a Medium DVD Box setsmall role on “Dharma & Greg” and four times he didn’t score. Finally he snagged a one-liner as a prospective voter Medium Seasonsin Dharma’s campaign for office.

He was more successful with commercials. He made a seriesMedium Box set for the NCAA and played the character DVDMedium of Phil on 12 commercials for IBM.

But those sporadic successes weren’t enough to The Apprentice DVD Box Setsustain him. Just before “Modern Family,” Stonestreet was having second thoughts.

“I was atprison break dvd the point: Did it The Apprentice DVD box setmake more sense toThe Apprentice DVD try to get out of the business now and try to start a business? I’ve always wanted to have a sandwich shop or a hot dog stand or a restaurant- bar. Have I been in the business The Apprentice Box Setlong enough to makThe Apprentice Seasonse enough traction?”

03.House M.D. Trailer

Legacy Interactive has prison break dvdsreleased a movie for House M.D., showcasing the second game in its Hollywood Hits series.prison break dvd box set In House M.D.,buy prison break dvd players will take turns stepping into the shoes of the skillful staff of the Diagnostic Medicine department which prison break dvd seasonsincludes Dr. Taub, Dr. Hadley (AKA Thirteen) and, of course, the maverick medical genius himself, Dr. Gregory House. Players are part of the diagnostic team that attempts to diagnose prison break seasonsand treat a variety of patients with complex illnesses.buy prison break dvd The game consists of five unique cases that represent the rare and fascinating types of maladies that viewers have come to expect from the popular medical drama. House M.D. will be released as a PC/Mac downloadable and retail game in May 2010 - the DS version will be available in September The L Word dvd2010.

siyu2010

Back to top Go down